So here it goes...
* JOE got her first 2 teeth on September 24th. We were so excited to see it cut through.
* Coincidentally, she took her first few consistent steps the same evening. J & I were so proud to be there when she took her first steps. Of course, she only walks to her father. Me, she crawls to. J says its because she is trying to get to me faster and she sure does crawl very fast.
* She now understand a lot of what we say when we talk to her. She also has a mind of her own and says "yes" or "no" when she wants or doesn't want something.
* She is so smart! The other day, she wanted one of her hair clips from my dresser. She could reach one but not the other. So she proceeded to use the one she could reach to pull the other one towards herself. Mind you, she was standing on her tippy toes! That's my smart baby!
* She now sleeps through the night. HALLELUJAH!!!
* She eats more solids now and actually enjoys dinner with J & I at night.
* We FINALLY found a sippy cup she likes. However, she refuses to drink milk out of it. Just water.
* She is truly a happy baby and will hit you with her awesome smile whenever someone says "look at that pretty girl".
* She smiles at the camera whenever I point it at her unless when she is trying to do her own thing and refuses to look.
She is truly our pride and joy. Thank you lord for a happy, health and beautiful girl!
As you can tell, getting her to take a picture these days is quite an ordeal! But here she goes!!!