Thursday, April 3, 2014

Photo Dump Wednesdays...on Thursday

I know this is a day late but better late than never :-).

So here are pictures from PDW this week.

I LOVE my BCBG shoes! They are just so comfortable! I can wear them for hours carrying a toddler and not be in pain. I wore these to Church on Sunday.

Not sure if you know but I LOVE Indian food AND mango lassi served in Indian restaurants! I bought some mangoes a week ago and decided to make some mango lassi. I still can't believe how easy this was to make and how tasty it was!

In addition to now climbing out of her crib, my little princess has learnt to climb on the ottoman! Here she is feeling quite happy with her achievement!

 I made this for a very dear friend. I hope she likes it.

 Sticking with my healthy eating/living. I have been running during my lunch break at work.

 My newest acquisition. Yup, I am serious about doing my own hair!

My goal this week was to run 2.25 miles in 30-minutes. I didn't quite hit that but I'll take 2.23. That's about 13.5 minute miles. Next week, my goal is 2.4 miles in 30-minutes. My ultimate goal is to get back to running 12-minute miles. Wish me luck!

I am very much looking forward to the weekend. 

Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fabulous!

    Yay for running 13.5 minute miles ... that's awesome!

    Doing your hair ... there is some comfort in taking care of your own hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you!

      I actually got to use my dryer for the first time on Friday. Felt great :-). Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Please pass that Lassi!! How did you make it? Please share. The last (and only) time I had it was at a friends house and I loved it!

    I'm also jealous of your dryer. What brand did you get? I would like one but I don't do my own hair enough to invest in one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Here's the recipe I used for the Lassi. I might blog about it another time. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/507710557964328806/

      Thank you! I don't know the brand name but I got it from Amazon. It was free shipping since I am a prime member. I already used it last Friday and absolutely loved it! Here's the one I got. I also found it on eBay for the same price and free shipping but I prefer to use amazon.
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ROD3AG/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      I don't go to the salon very often (may be once every 3 - 4 months) and when I go, it always costs me between $60 and $100 per visit depending on what I am doing. I figured I will use this more at home and save myself a couple of visits.

      Delete
  3. Look at you getting really into your hair and your fitness, you go girl.

    Gosh, JOE is so beautiful. Isn't funny how much they are learning and doing these days. Looking forward to seeing you ladies soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I am trying to be more like you! You look FABULOUS 3-kids later! :-).

      She sure is growing and giving us a run for our money! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

      Delete
  4. Jordan looks like your sister in this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *