Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sanity at 5-months...

JOE turned 5-months on Sunday.  She now sleeps through the night most nights. She is one active baby and VERY inquisitive.
She now rolls over from front to back and from back to front. She army crawls to get to something if she really wants it. I guess real crawling is next. I can't believe how fast the time is FLYING by! I can still remember the day I had her...clear as day!

I don't really have any stats for her because her next appointment isn't until early May at 6-months.

We love her to bits and like I always tell her when I get home from work each day, I love her from the earth to the moon and back!




4 comments:

  1. So sweet :)

    She is so beautiful!

    So glad to hear that she is sleeping through the night. Happy 5 months JOE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!! Happy 5 months lil Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 months JOE. YAY for sleeping through the night and keeping your mommy on her toes. We need more pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *