Thursday, February 14, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 1 UPDATE

#ProjectMilf  - Week 1 update:

#1 - Work on my relationship with J.
As part of the Facebook love note challenge, I have written notes to J everyday since last week with a donut next to it. Since we are in the midst of closing on our first home together, we are trying to watch our spending. Dunkin Donuts is having a 6 for $3.99 deal so I took advantage of that and got 6-donuts for each day. Each morning, I left a donut on a saucer on the kitchen counter right before I left for work with a love note telling J what love means to me.
Today being the 7th day, instead of a donut, I wrote a note and left a loaf of cheesy bread for J. J LOVES cheesy bread and I figured its a gift he can share ;-).



#2 - Work on my body so I can get healthier.
I went back to the gym this week. I took 40-minutes of a 50-minute step class on Tuesday. Since I am nursing and pumping, my boobs took a beating so I had to leave after 40-minutes. But I still count it progress considering I haven't really exercised (other than walking) since the Saturday before I had JOE.

#3 - Work on my spiritual life.
I haven't been very good about this due to lack of time. But I plan on working on this goal this week. I will be teaching at Sunday school this weekend so I guess that's an advance goal accomplishment :-).

For those participating in the challenge, how are you doing with your goals?

For those not participating, how are you spending your Valentine's day?

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love the donut idea, so sweet.

    I am laughing at your boobs taking a beating over here. I usually try to nurse or pump before I do any sort of jumping. I am impressed that you got a 40 min workout. Keep doing your thing.

    Definitely do the jumping jacks, they feel good and you can do it anytime and at least this way you are doing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I did pump right before but I felt like I got a couple of letdowns during the class so it made for an interesting time. It was better on Monday though. I was actually able to do a few jumps in step class. Progress...progress
      Going to try the jumping jacks tonight after I get home. Great idea!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness...I LOVE the note idea...so sweet! And yaah for working out this week... I did well but I need to do better with my weekend eating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. Only its everyday eating not just weekend eating :-)

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *