MILF stands for Motivating Inspiring Leading Female
1. Work on my relationship with J:
I didn't do so well this week. We are in the midst of packing for our move so this fell by the wayside. I suspect next week will be a repeat. Hoping things go back to normal once we move and are settled in.
2. Work on my body so I can get healthier:
I did make it to the gym on Monday to take a step class. I also used every opportunity I could while at work to go for a quick walk. Still need to work on my eating healthier though.
3. Work on my spiritual life:
Had to do a lot of praying this week. It was a challenging week but God saw me through it.
Milf challenge: Week 3
This week's challenge is about 3 things about me to help you get to know me better. So here they are.
1. I LOVE bread! It is definitely my weakness! Warm bread with creamy butter? Yes please!
2. I graduated from college at 20. I am not a genius but I somehow managed to skip a grade. I was one of 2 people from our graduating class who couldn't go on our senior "booze cruise". I turned 21 my first semester of grad school.
3. I heart reality TV. Especially unreal ones like "say yes to the dress" (who buys a $10,000 gown for a wedding?), "keeping up with the kardashians" (ummm...yeah...they over share but it makes me laugh and reminds me sometimes of my family) and "bill and Giuliani" (I used to watch this one religiously but not so much last season). Hubby doesn't get it but to me, it is entertaining for me to watch these shows.
Even if you're not participating in project MILF, I'd like to get to know you better. So please share something fun about you.
Have a fabulous weekend!