Monday, October 22, 2012

Tag. I'm it!

I've been tagged by my dear friend Keya. Here's some info about me, and I tagged some of my readers down below.

1. Do you plan, or are you flying by the seat of your pants?
I am a planner. It is the virgo in me :-).

2. Today was amusing because_____
My fear of needles had me panicking at the doctor's office. So much so that my blood pressure went up and my OB had to have me wait for another reading. Its amusing now but wasn't at the time.


3. How hungry are you right now?
Not hungry. I am almost always full! My appetite has been quite low and I force myself to eat sometimes cause I know baby needs the nutrients.


4. Bad news: sugarcoated or straight-up?
Straight-up. Kinda like taking off a band-aid. Just rip it off and then treat the wound after.


5. How do you get out of a rut?
I exercise, pray, avoid other people (because oftentimes they don't help) and remind myself of all the blessings I have each day.


6. What are you a geek about?
Work. I am a bit of a perfectionist so I want to make sure everything is done right and I am a stickler for the rules. Can be a tad bit annoying but since I am conscious of it, I try to keep that in mind when dealing with folks at work.


7. What do you crave?
Right now, lemonade from Burger King. That is the one thing I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy throughout this pregnancy.


8. What was the last bad movie you watched?
Wrath of the TItans! Just saw it on Friday evening on DVD. Thankfully, I got it from the library so I can't be too too mad since it was FREE!


9. Do you have any new friends?
Yes. I made a new friend on Saturday after taking the kickboxing class! A girl who was also in the same class is due the same day as I am. She's also having a girl and is originally from New England! Such a small world!!!


10. You want a new____
Vacation! Does that qualify? I feel like I need a vacay ASAP. I'd also like a personal assistant. I don't have one but if I could afford one and hubby would let me, I'd get one.


11. What makes you feel wonderful?
Knowing that God is always in control no matter what I am going through. I feel wonderful when I am being productive and accomplish the tasks I have on my to-do list.

1 comment:

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *