Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Christmas 2017 - We hosted

Since the cold weather has REFUSED to leave, I figured I might as well post about our Christmas since I never did.

Christmas 2017 was our first year hosting Christmas and we had an awesome time! I am one of SIX kids and most of us are married and have kids. So you can imagine how fun it was in the DMV.

Hosting was part of the reason we wanted to finish our basement quickly because we wanted to ensure that we could accomodate as many people as possible and we did.

My sister surprised us by making tees for all the family members. My hubby surprised me by getting cupcakes from my favorite place to share and celebrate with family since we weren't here with family for my birthday. My siblings surprised me with the most generous gifts and overall, we had a great time! We also had Jamie from Jamie Good Photography come take pictures and she did a GREAT JOB!

Here are some pictures from our Christmas celebration.





































They started it all. Still looking fly after 42 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *