Monday, April 16, 2018

January brings - catch up

Since this blog is about documenting life, I figured I'd do a post about January...3 months later :-).

In January, we had a lot going on and just about every weekend was busy.

Since J and I didn't get a chance to do our Christmas dinner as a couple, we planned it for January. Unfortunately, our planned childcare didn't work out. So our neighbor was really kid and she stepped in to ensure we were still able to get out for a bit.  

J and I had a great time at dinner.


And so did the girls. Thankful for kind and VERY THOUGHTFUL neighbors!


I wear my hair in twists when I get home. Yup...that's pretty much how you'll find me on any given evening :-).


One day when I got home from a long day of work, I was still working on my phone. Suddenly, it got quite. I asked JOE what she was doing and she said she was drawing me.

Well, check this out...


She took a picture of me.


 Check out the side by side. Lol...#nailedit


We didn't get much snow in January. However, because I had been so busy, I didn't get a chance to wash my car. JOE took a look at my car one day and said "mom, I'm going to give you some money to wash your car."
She really is such a kind and sweet girl. She gave me 3 pennies. And while it might not mean much to most, it meant the world to me.
Thankfully, J rescued the situation and paid to have my car washed and gave the attendant the cash as well. She was nice :-).


Yeah...it was bad. That's why she offered...


We had a super-moon in January! How cool was that? It really was ah-mazing! I tried to capture some good pics since I was up and out early enough to but this was the best I could capture.



Overall, January was a good month. Because we hosted Christmas, we had a ton of leftover food in our freezer so for the most part, I didn't have to do much cooking in January. #WINNING

Hope you had a great start to your year.

2 comments:

  1. No joke, but that picture is seriously good! She has talent.

    And how sweet is she to offer to get your car clean! Such an awesome spirit she has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. She really is talented and I often love seeing her drawings. :-)

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *