Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Is anyone there?

I can't believe it has been MONTHS since I last wrote a blog.

Life has been so B-U-S-Y! For those wondering, no I am not pregnant. No I am not going through any unusual challenges in my marriage or life. It was more a good thing.

I often find that I tune out when a bloggers starts trying to make people guess too much so I'll cut to the chase. Afterall, you have had to wait for a solid 6-months to hear from me.

Anyways, last October I received awesome news! After 24 interviews, I received my testimony and got a job in a higher grade. It was a blessing and couldn't have come at a better time.

While celebrating that blessing, I also received another blessing in early December by being asked to act in a new position as well. So in essence, I had 2 jobs for 4 months. All of my "free time" was GONE baby GONE! It has been a lot of work but it has also been rewarding. I felt humbled by being given such back to back opportunities.

As I am sure you can imagine, juggling 2 full time jobs, being a mom to 2 young and very active kids as well as being a wife was mroe than a full time job.

I feel like things are starting to settle down now and I am looking forward to being able to relax a bit.

I just wanted to stop in to say hello and check to see if anyone still reads blogs or if it is now all about vlogs and YouTube videos.

In anycase, if you are interested, I will be posting more DIY and lifestyle topics on my Ayobeboutique site with some more personal posts here. If you are interested, feel free to subscribe to the page so you never miss a beat.

I hope the year has been kind to you so far. Fingers crossed that we skip the Spring and go straight to summer. I am DONE with the snow/cold weather!

Oh and for those wondering, I am now 47-lbs down! More on that later.

In answer to the question? Yes, we are still here :-).


8 comments:

  1. Funny, I checked your blog just yesterday cause I was wondering why I wasn't getting notified of your posts. I'm one to speak though, since I fell off the blogging wagon years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still here and still reading blogs :). I actually prefer them over video/Youtube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I am trying to do a mix but it is time consuming so for the most part, I am also using Instagram to supplement :).

      Delete
  3. Congrats and continued success! I prefer blogs over vlogs but it’s not like I have time to read or watch anything! Either way- I’m still here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you still read. Hopefully at some point, we will all be able to do more writing. Hope all is well with you and yours.

      Delete
  4. YAY!!! I've come by once in a while to see if you've updated. I was lucky to see 3 updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for following. I hope to do more posting as time goes on and life isn't as crazy.

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *