Monday, May 21, 2018

Moana themed birthday party...my baby turned 3

My baby turned 3 a few weeks ago. I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.

She requested a Moana themed birthday party and being the DIY mom that I am, I started pinning stuff on Pinterest. She is only now realizing that she can have a themed party so I wanted to make this a birthday she would remember.

Since I am very busy with my day job, I decided to purchase her outfit and do a few DIY here and there.

Initially, she wanted a Paw Patrol themed party but then she changed her mind as we got closer. AFTER I had ordered her custom outfit. Oh well...she still got to wear it. She wore it to the museum the day of her birthday. So technically, she still got to wear that outfit for her birthay.

Anyways, I got her Moana outfit from Amazon. It was easier and cost less than it would if I spent my time and money to ge tthe materials.

I made the headband though using flowers from Walmart and a ribbon I already had at home. If you look closely, you'll notice it is the same one from my older daughter's Trolls themed party. It is all good. No waste in this home :-).


My little Moana.


The tablescape. My daughter was SOOOOO happy with the set up. I really love how her face lite up when she saw it. Totally melted my heart.

I'll blog the DIY items on my Ayobeboutique.com blog but for now, here is the outcome of how it looked.



The cake...





Gift bags for the guests. More this on the blog. These were relatively easy items to do as well.



The smile on my daughter's face said it all. She was so happy and that made this momma happy!


GOSH...My baby is THREE!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday party! Love all the details. You can tell how happy she was. Great job mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, such an epic Moana themed birthday party! I loved that cake platter a lot. Did you make it on your own? Actually, I want to host the DIY party for my daughter so trying to find beautiful inspirations. I want to throw this party at one of the home studios NYC. If you have some inspirations for the part décor, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got the stand on Amazon. And my pinterest site has a lot of inspiration. Links below.
      Amazon:
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UG50RS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Pinterest:
      https://www.pinterest.com/jbe77/

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *