Friday, November 25, 2016

Tis the season...holiday savings guide

This post first appeared on here.

Celebrating Christmas IS my favorite time of year. I love creating new family memories and carrying out family traditions.

The celebration of the holidays also means SHOPPING!!! I love to shop BUT I REFUSE to get up early or leave after a delicious Thanksgiving meal to go shopping. 

So what is a girl to do when she doesn't want to brave the crowds? Well, I shop online! It is easy, convenient and a lot of times you can get similar if not better deals from online. 

I figured since I am all about saving, I should share with you some of my TOP 5 ONLINE TOOLS this year that's been helping me with savings. 

1. EBATES: Ebates offers you so many awesome coupon deals. THE BEST part is that you get cashback on your purchases. So in addition to savings, you get some money back! Who doesn't like that? I have been using this for YEARS and have gotten money deposited in my account. So I know this is for real. 

2. HONEY: This is a relatively new one that I just discovered and I LOVE it! Basically, you sign up and add this extension to your computer browser. Can be combined with Ebates.

3. AMAZON PRIME: If you shop online, this is a MUST HAVE. I love it because you get free shipping on most items listed on the site AND some offer a 2-day free shipping option. The other great thing is that you can first go to the Ebates site, then select the store, use the honey button to find deals AND then use your Amazon Prime shipping. I mean, its like a triple savings! 

4. WALMART.COM: This can also be combined with Ebates and honey. I know there is a stigma with shopping at Walmart but honestly, I love that their items are affordable AND if you purchase a big ticket item over $50, you can also get free shipping. Another bonus is that you can also do the "site to store" pick up option. Which means that you purchase your item online and pick it up in the store. That way, you don't have to pay for shipping.

5. GIFSTER: This one isn't a deal per se. However, if you have a big family like mine with lots of kids and want to keep track of what everyone is asking for or what has been purchased, this is the site for you. You can sign up and your family members can input what the kids want and then people get to pick and choose. The great thing is that you don't have to be limited to just one store. You can use the site to access other online stores to make your purchases. I love that it also has a secret santa feature for families who do that. 

So there you have it. I hope this has been helpful. If you're looking for unique gifts for your loved ones, please be sure to check out AyoBE Boutique. There are lots of beautiful and unique items that'll add a little more sparkle to your holidays. Below are some great ideas!








Happy Shopping and now more than ever, remember to be kind to strangers!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, thanks for the tips. I am already using most of these but I have to check out that honey

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *