So here are her stats:
Weight: 17-lbs as of June visit to Pediatrician
- She is a FAST crawler!
- She can pick up food with her pinchers (thumb and fore finger)
- She says dada often and mamma every now and then
- She can pull herself up from the ground and no longer needs something to grab on to. As long as she has something supporting her, she'll do it. My little spider girl :-).
- She can walk along furniture as long as she has something supporting her
- She has taken a step here and there without holding anything. So far so good.
- She now knows when I say "NO!"...she is slowly but surely, starting to test boundaries though...I think she thinks her smile will make me forget
- She is strong-willed and can be quite determined
- She "tries" to sing but also LOVES to dance when music comes on. Her legs are definitely getting a good workout :-).
Here she is getting rid of her bib cause apparently, its not cool enough for her.
Bib off, now time to tear up the sticker that used to hold the monthly count number.
No that THAT'S done, time to try to steal the camera from mommy...
By the way, the art behind her (above her changing table) was done by hubby. Pretty good huh?