Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weekend in review

I can't believe I didn't post this last week. It has been in my draft folder for that long. 

A couple of weekends ago, we had a VERY busy weekend. We attended J's grandmother's 90th birthday party and my friend's daughter's 2nd birthday party on Saturday and the following day, we were delighted to celebrate with Peg as she celebrated her sons (Tman and Jbird's) joint birthday party. 

We were all very tired by the time Sunday evening rolled around but we also thoroughly had a great time. So much so that I didn't get a chance to snap too many pictures!

Here are some of the pictures from the festivities.

The dessert platter was DELISH! My hubby's cousin made them and she did a fabulous job!

J and JOE. My little girl is definitely Miss. Social! It was hard getting her to stay still long enough to take pictures. She just wanted to go from place to place!

She actually let me braid part of her hair. SCORE!!! She is doing so much better with this. Its not always a chore anymore.

Photo credit to my Brother in Law. I forgot to take a picture of all the "yummy goodness" as J would put it :-D.

Cake made by my hubby's aunt for her mom's birthday. It was really good!

I didn't take any pictures at the 2-year old's party because I spent a lot of time chasing JOE around. That girl is a giant ball of energy!

On Sunday, we had a blast at the party for Peg's sons. Check out these cuties on their throne!





Talk about an AWESOME birthday cake! It was delicious too. JOE kept asking for "mor cake peas".

Overall, it was a weekend of celebrations and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Hope you're having a great week so far!

10 comments:

  1. Parties, parties, parties! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've been busy and that is so cool that you were able to celebrate with Peg's family... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a busy weekend but I really enjoyed celebrating with friends. Peg's family is SOOOO cool!!!

      Delete
  3. It look like you guys had a great time, the food looks amazing. Seeing the table make me crave cheese and crackers lol because that's my favorite things to look for when I go to parties. I love trying different cheeses with crackers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did. The food was good. LOL...Don't cave! How are you doing on your healthy eating plan? Can't wait to see your next update.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you've been having a great time! Love that you were there to celebrate with Peg! I'm jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a crazy busy but also a pretty fun time.

      Peg is wicked cool! I am so happy we live close to each other. Can't wait to be able to also meet you in person...hopefully someday soon!

      Delete
  5. You did have a busy day. Thank you so much for coming out to celebrate with us. The boys had a ball with JOE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having us! We had a great time! :-D. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *