Friday, December 13, 2013

Foolery: Things that make me go hmmm...

I am undecided about this one. I am anti-gun. However, I figured common sense should prevail in situations like this. Thoughts?




Also undecided about this one. I think its cute that kids play but this kid has been suspended in the past for doing the same thing. Is this perhaps a bigger issue? Not sure...I do think the whole sexual harassment label for a kid his age is a little on the extreme side.



Very cute. We should all be so honest.


Are you ready for the holidays? I am nowhere close to being done with my shopping. I only have J & JOE's presents squared away. I need to get on it but I don't want to deal with crazies at the mall. 

I am looking forward to going to J's work holiday party this evening. I get to get dressed up. I am undecided on the glasses though. I just might skip it. I really don't like wearing glasses :-(. Plus J will be driving so do I really need it? 
JOE has breakfast with Santa tomorrow morning and we have a holiday party afterwards. Then a birthday party on Sunday. It is going to be a wicked busy weekend!

Be safe and remember to be kind to strangers! Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *