Monday, December 9, 2013

Foolery: Things that make me go hmmm...

I actually wrote this out last week and forgot to post it. I had a 2-week hiatus because there's been a lot going on on my end. But I am hoping to be back to things now.

So check this out. I have heard of men saying their wife was the devil herself but this man takes it to a different level. I guess his series of bad luck started when he proposed to her? Gotta give the guy credit for the description of the ring though. I would love to know what transpired but that's just me being nosey.


If you've seen Lord of the Rings and The Ring, you'll get this picture :-).

And in keeping with the wedding theme, check this out. I know about keeping up with the Jones' but this takes it to a whole nother level. Why start out your wedding in debt and at risk of losing your job? Granted, her dad gave her permission to use some of the money but still. I subscribe to the whole "if you can't pay for a big wedding, go to the Justice of Peace! You'll still be just as married as the person who had a big wedding!"
I am one of those people that's too scared to even take a pen from work to use at home on my telework days! I guess some folks just have no conscience.




This one really made me laugh out loud! Talk about not asking for much huh? I especially love that she knows the breed of dog she wants AND also asked for accessories for the dog. Gotta love kids. JOE will be allowed to give us a list of 10 items she wants and we will be told that 5 of them will be doing to those in need so she better choose wisely! I think the holidays should be a reminder of God's gift to us not just a reminder to get gifts for ourselves.


Happy Friday everyone! Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *