Thursday, May 9, 2013

#Project Milf - week 14 - MILF mom/woman

I LOVE this week's task because it is one I am VERY passionate about. My mom is the reason I am who I am. She is strong and resilient and gives her all to all 6...yes SIX of her kids. 
She always knows when I am going through something and is there to encourage me. She knows me from the inside out. She has made so many sacrifices through the years for us. She was here to help usher my baby into the world and I couldn't have asked for a better co-coach with my hubby. She feels my every pain and rejoices with me through every achievement. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and I am glad that this Sunday, we get to celebrate her. I may not be there physically with her but my heart is there rejoicing with her.



This poem describes how I feel. I grew up reading and singing it.

Who sat and watched my infant head; When sleeping on my cradle bed; And tears of sweet affection shed? My Mother.


When pain and sickness made me cry; Who gazed upon my heavy eye; And wept for fear that I should die? My Mother.


Who taught my infant lips to pray; And love God’s holy book and day; And walk in wisdom’s pleasant way? My Mother.


And can I ever cease to be; Affectionate and kind to thee; Who wast so very kind to me. My Mother?


Ah, no! the thought I cannot bear; And if God please my life to spare; I hope I shall reward they care. My Mother.


When thou art feeble, old and grey; My healthy arm shall be thy stay; And I will soothe thy pains away. My Mother. 

By Ann Taylor

4 comments:

  1. awww...this is so sweet! she sounds like an wonderful lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest post :) you are blessed!

    I feel the same way about my mom. We're some lucky ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this so sweet. happy mother's day to you and every mother out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so sweet! Mothers are such a blessing. You have a beautiful Mom :). Happy mother's day.x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *