Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun weekend!

I had a good weekend. I was able to get a lot done and it was nice to have my husband available now that he is done with school. It was a full weekend though and I feel like I need a couple more days to recover. Thankfully, it is a short work week for me.

On Saturday, while hubby went to get my oil changed, I let JOE watch cartoons and then got JOE ready and we headed to CVS to get a passport photograph for her. It took several takes but at last, we were able to get a usable picture.

Here's my little princess enjoying watching Disney JR's Mickey Mouse club.


JOE is teething so it was a bit of a tough afternoon afterwards. This is JOE after the long day on Saturday. Not even sure how that can be comfortable.




On Sunday, we got ready and headed to church. Here is JOE all dressed up.


We met up with a couple of my friends visiting from MA and JOE had her first train ride. She seemed to like it. She especially loved being on the escalator.




Yesterday was a pretty busy day for me. It often is. My day consisted of working from 6am - 2:30pm, working out for a half hour, caring for JOE after my workday, doing any necessary pickup around the house and cooking dinner.

At the end of the day, I was EXHAUSTED! But it was nice to see the following post on Facebook by my darling hubby at the end of the day.






13 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww.....your hubby is too sweet. Love that!!!!
    Lol at JOE weird sleeping position. Kids are so entertaining! She's such a happy little girl. You are one blessed momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes he sure is and I do feel blessed everyday.

      Delete
  2. That was so sweet of your husband! I love how JOE was sleeping, so cute and truly a sign of a tuckered out baby. So sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww bless, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! and shes such a happy baby! Well done mummy and bless your husband too! Thanks for visiting my blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the message from you husband, so sweet of him. JOE is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend. Your hubby is just so sweet, love it.

    JOE is such a happy baby that little one. YAY for getting a passport and upcoming travel.

    Looking forward to seeing you soon for our blate :).

    Have a great memorial day weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes he sure is.

      She is definitely a happy gal. Is going through separation anxiety right now so its a little challenging cause I can't leave the room without her being upset but the minute I come back, she has the biggest smile for me.
      Looking forward to our blate as well! :-)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an awesome weekend and oh my goodness that pic of JOE Sleeping is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby is such a sweetie! What a great FB post :)

    JOE is such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *