Sunday, September 24, 2017

Countdown to Kindergarten

So I haven't done a blog in a while and that is because life has just been too busy.

Since I have quite a few pictures to get through, I'll just put quick updates of what it is you are looking at.

My little JOE started Kindergarten in September. She and I worked together for her school sign. She even told me the colors she wanted and what/where she wanted things.
I'll be posting more about her starting kindergarten soon. In the meantime, here is a preview of her board for school.



In early August, I introduced our Poppy African Print collection. I made this lovely maxi skirt for a client. I'll be sharing pictures of me in the midi skirt in a future post.
In the meantime, both the skirt and tee can be found on our site.



We FINALLY finished the basement ceiling. I am SOOOO glad this is done and we can all enjoy the basement together. The kids LOVE the extra playing space and we look forward to hosting our family this Christmas.
Check out J and JAE playing the Wii.




Basement selfies with my babies while watching Trolls for quite possibly the millionth time :-).



Talk about walking. I KILT it on this day! But since this post is over a month old, I can't even remember what I did that day. LOL!



For the first time, I looked in the mirror and actually noticed my weight loss!



Church bound car selfie :-D




My baby girl was NOT sleeping. She just is not a fan of taking pictures. Or would rather make goofy faces :-).







One of the new wristlet/purses introduced to AyoBE Boutique in August. There are several options. Go check them out here!




Loving my Capella African Print Chiclet earrings from AyoBE Boutique. I love when I can pair items from the store with everyday wear.



If you are not already doing so, please go check out this lady's site. She has so many tips and tricks for caring for you and your little one's hair. They styles are absolutely beautiful. In addition to that, she has a family site that just speaks to me. I know there are a lot of YouTubers out there. But this lady and her family definitely stand out. Go visit her site. I promise you, you'll want to click the "subscribe" button.


I am hoping to get through some of my draft blog posts in the next few days. I know. I am playing major blog catch up here. What can I say? Live happens :-).

Have a fabulously blessed new week and remember to be kind to strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *