Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the awesome dads out there who work each day to provide for their kids and family.

J celebrated his first father's day and I think he had a great time. Since Pinterest is now an obsession for me, I got a few ideas from there.
In addition to going to Bertucci's (J's choice...NOT mine :-)), J got the following items from JOE (well, really me) and from me :-).

Pinterest Inspiration:


My DIY:




 Finished product.


Also, I put together a photobook of all J & JOE with little commentaries on each picture. I figured he'd get a kick out of them.


Also, since we are always complaining about not having time for ourselves, I got this for J so that he can use them towards paid child care and be rest assured that he'll have my undivided attention :-).



How did you celebrate your father's day?





12 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I think I need to start getting into Pinterest. You've gotten great ideas from there!

    Happy Father's Day J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would quickly get addicted. I LOVE that site! :-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome gift ideas! I've pinned away like crazy on Pinterest, and haven't done a single project. Good for you J :). Happy first fathers day to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that candy idea. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome ideas...I so need to do a book after the fact!! JOE is so sweet to her dad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure is. She loves him very much! :-)

      Delete
  5. Awww, you are so crafty girl. Hope J had a fabulous father's day and loved his gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH your version is too cute!!! that's such a great idea! pinterest really is a amazing lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I find myself pinning something at least once a day. :-)

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *