Friday, November 3, 2017

I'm a dress girl

I have always liked dresses. To be honest with you, I think I have a slight obsession with dresses. 

With my recent weight loss (-41.5lbs and counting), I find myself wearing more dresses. For some reason, I feel more confident and sexy when wearing a dress than I do in pants or a skirt and top. 

Since turning 40 (yes, I know I am only about 2-months into it), I feel more confident in my own skin. There is something really beautiful that starts to bloom once you turn 40. 

Anyways, here's to a year filled with dresses that flatter, show my confidence and make me feel uber sexy! Afterall, 40 is the new 20. 

Pictures are taken in order from May through last week. 

















I'd love to hear from you. Do you have any particular clothes that make you feel sexy? If so, do share. 

Have a fabulous weekend and remember to be kind to strangers!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses. Beautiful you too. God bless your 40 and beyond. Heels make me feel sexy and i am 6feet tall. Where do you buy your dresses from. Thinking heels plus dresses ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I get most of my dresses from Zulily and some from Dress Barn. Typically though, they are from Zulily because I find great deals there :-).
      I fell a few weeks ago and haven't been cleared to wear heels yet so for now, I am still in flats.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, this makes me want to buy some new dresses, lol. What I love about these pictures too is that you can see you shrink in size as well. How motivating! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank you! I'm looking to order thicker tights so I can keep wearing my dresses 😀

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *