Friday, March 10, 2017

Photo Dump Wednesday on Friday: Unusual February

We have been keeping busy and have truly been really enjoying the warmer weather. This is the first month of February since I moved to this area we had NO snow and it was truly warm. Warm as in for the last week of February, I barely wore a jacket! 
The awesome thing is that we got to enjoy the weather outdoors and were able to go on a family walk a couple of times. 
The bad thing is the most obvious...GLOBAL WARMING!!! Scary huh?

Anyways, we are now in the month of March and mother nature appears to have finally gotten the memo because it has been cold AND we have snow in the forecast for this weekend. Not fun!

In February, J and I decided to implement a new rule in our home. On weekdays, after J gets home from work, we will put away our phones. This will allow us to spend more time with the kids and to see how they are doing. It hasn't been easy but we are enjoying the extra cuddles and jog around the house and pretend play.
And honestly, playing with the kids has us less stressed out.



On my way to work one early February morning, I snapped this picture. The skies looked so beautiful and promising. 


In February, we introduced these African Print tees. I love them so much and are my new favs!


You can get the tee in black or white here


Also, a lady I work with is having a baby so I decided to make her baby a mini-bow. I love it so much that I have decided to list it on our site. Go take a look! It is perfect for their beautiful little heads :-D.


I took advantage of the unusually warm weather and exercised a few times outdoors. Although I must say that I missed our bike machine because when I exercise at home, I also use weights to allow me to burn more calories. But nothing beats fresh air!


One Friday in February, we had really gorgreous weather so I decided to let the kids go out and play with the rest of the neighborhood kids. They had a great time!


This little girl is just so beautiful inside and out! JOE and JAE look at her as their big sister. It is really cute to watch them interact.


After one of our family walks, JAE decided to wear J's glasses. This girl is so into fashion, it is unbelieveable! I didn't realize it could start this early but if something looks good, you better believe she'll wear it. My bags, my shoes, clothes...you name it. Then she'd go in front of a mirror to look at herself! 


My little fashionista.


USies! On Sundays, we take a family selfie in the car. Well, 3/4 of the family that is. JAE is still back facing. We will likely be turning her around sometime in the next few weeks. Oh the joys! I wonder how we'll be taking pictures since my hair is often in the way. No matter...we'll make it work. 
It was a purple Sunday and since I don't have a purple dress, I wore the Azure Earrings from AyoBE Boutique.


Milestone Sunday! My baby JOE took our her own braids for the first time! She did it all by herself and we are so proud of her!
Look at all that hair!


She was very proud of herself. 


It was a beautiful February. One filled with love, joy, laughter and good weather. We welcome the Spring (not allergy season) with anticipation of new growth.

Have a lovely weekend and remember to be kind to strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *