Friday, September 18, 2015

My first parade

I have never walked in a parade before but J goes to one every year for his job. This year, he asked and we decided to make it a family affair. It was cool because I can now say "I walked in my first parade on labor day."
As J will say, it was "hot as all get out!"

Even though we dressed for the occasion, I had to put a light blanket over JAE since she's still a baby and shouldn't have too much exposure to direct sunlight just yet. 



JOE decided for the most part that she wanted to sit in her stroller. Can't blame her. Why walk in the heat when you can sit in relative comfort under a covering?







JAE was having a great time charming J's co-workers.




Usies!
















J's boss is wicked cool and we really like her! She's doing great things in the community!


My little family. 



I can now check this off my list. Not that I had a list :-). The parade was fun and I'd walk in one again. Just not when it is so hot!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I've never walked in a parade ... just watched. Your girls are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. I have never walked in a parade so that is definitely one for the bucket list :). I love that you do family pics all the time, that's my favorite. Every time you say "wicked" I just chuckle a bit :), your New England is coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *