Monday, August 24, 2015

It's a wrap!

This post was written last week Thursday but I forgot to post it. 
 
Whew! We made it through another week intact. It was a pretty hectic week for me and I am very thankful it is over. 

J and I often have busy weeks and this past week was no exception. However, when we had a couple of good weather evenings this weekend, I decided to let JOE and JAE enjoy the evening breeze and sunshine. I am so glad I did because it really made me appreciate the little things. 

JOE is growing up really fast. She is learning like a sponge and taking in everything from her environment. 




I love the way she sometimes looks at JOE like "are you for real?" It is so cute!



She definitely has different facial expressions. You can tell when she is trying to get something. In this picture, she is trying to get the phone from me. 


My baby @ 4 months can hold her own bottle. She loves to do it too. I think its cause she is afraid you'll try to take it away from her. She eats like a champ! No skipping meals for this little one.



Last week, I got home a little early in the middle of the week. JOE asked to go out for a ride and I obliged. Our neighbor had just given her a shirt cut out that looks like a superhero cape. She decided she was a superhero and was humming (trying to anyways) the Superman theme song while riding her "truck". Enjoy this short video I was able to record while carrying JAE.


After the ride, we went to the backyard so JOE could play with her sandbox. She wanted to build me a castle. Unfortunately, we hadn't had any rain and the sand was dry so she couldn't do much with it.So while she played, JAE and I took selfies :-).


JAE mastering her selfie face.


JOE is in search of something. Don't ask me what :-). She said she "found a clue!"


It was a rock by the way.


I just love this picture of JOE and JAE. JOE can get JAE laughing just by being there. I can see they'll be best of friends already.


Have a fabulously blessed week and remember to be kind to strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *