Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life as a family of four

The last few weeks have been hectic but we're starting to get used to handling life as parents of two. 

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. 

Our baby girl is a month old already.  How did that happen?  Time is going by so fast! She is already showing us that like her sister, she has a strong personality. 
She's still a pretty good sleeper and we are very thankful for that. 




Both my babies like to sleep with their hands up what's up with that? 


JAE is on the left and JOE is on the right. 


Our weekly mommy/daughter selfie.  JAE isn't feeling it yet :-).


J has been at home with me the last week and half on paternity leave. 
As a result,  we decided to visit the new Indian restaurant that opened up not too far from us. We'd been meaning to go but could never find the time. Since JOE spends the day with her child care provider,  we figured it was a good opportunity to go there.
I took this picture because I got the new Samsung Galaxy S6 as a gift to myself. Plus my old galaxy s3 was on it's last leg. I decided to test out the camera.  So far,  I am loving it. 


I love Indian food :-).


Since we are now parents of two, we got a double stroller.  We got the britax B Agile double stroller and with the exception of the canopy that can't be used on the right side when a carseat is in there,  we love the stroller. It is lightweight,  moves very easily and fits through all standard doors. Plus we didn't have to get any new adaptors to use since we already have the britax carseat.  Score! 



J and his youngest gal.  I love the way he dots on her. So precious. Oh and check out the Doc McStuffins cast next to him. Courtesy of our resident doctor (JOE).


She also joined in the picture. 


To keep JOE in her regular routine,  we took her to her favorite jumping place last week.  We are thinking of hosting her birthday party there cause she really loves it there. 



Here is one of J and JAE. 


And if you're wondering what's been up with my hair,  well,  wonder no more. I haven't really done much.  It's been in braids like this or in 2 puffs since I had JAE. I need to change up my routine but just can't find the time between pumps. 


Hope you're having a good week so far. 

6 comments:

  1. You are looking great girl! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are adjusting nicely!! I still can't believe it's been a month already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAE is so adorable my gosh, you guys make such adorable girls. We need the recipe please ;).

    So happy to see that the four of you are adjusting so well to life at home. A great double stroller is key, it's going to make your life so easy as they get bigger. We take ours everywhere with us in case nap time happens or someone is tired. Love the Britax stroller that's one we considered when we were in the market.

    Is your child care provider going to watch both JAE and JOE when you go back to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You make some pretty handsome boys yourself :-).
      Yes. The same person will watch them both.

      Delete
  4. Aawwww, Jae is such a cutie. I had the biggest smile watching how Joe and her sister both sleep with their arms up. That's adorable. I love the picture of Jae and her dad and the selfie of you and Joe.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *