Monday, May 28, 2018

Hubby turned 40 - Wakanda Forever

Hubby turned 40 in late March. He didn't want a party so we celebrated as a family.

He mentioned something about turning 40 and my daughter wanted to make him feel better about it. So I went on Pinterest to get ideas.

I found something similar to the below and decided to customize it for hubby. He got a chuckle out of it but loved it!


We took the day off to celebrate and decided to see the movie Black Panther. We first had lunch at a Hibachi grill not too far from us then headed to see to the movie. We absolutely LOVED the movie!
Here we are heading out for the day.


When we walked into the building, I saw this and absolutely had to strike a pose as well. Totally nailed it right?


And of course, to see the movie, I had to wear my African queen tee from AyoBe Boutique :-).



Happy faces :-)


Since hubby LOVES chocolate, I got him a chocolate cake from Wegmans. Let me just say DO NOT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT! This cake was DELISH! I am not really a chocolate cake person but this cake was THAT good!


Later on that evening, we celebrated by singing him a song and the girls helped him blow out his candle.


The birthday boy had a great time.


Happy birthday to my darling husband J. Wishing him the best new year and looking forward to celebrating MANY MORE with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *