Monday, April 16, 2018

Celebrating 40

I turned 40 last September and to celebrate, we headed to Freeport, Bahamas the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

I don't know if it is turning 40 that made this trip more relaxing that years but it truly was a relaxing time. We didn't feel rushed. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we almost didn't want to leave!

I have been to Freeport before. It was a stop on a cruise ship 10-years ago. Then, I wasn't so taken by the Island but this trip certainly changed that. So much so that J and I are thinking about going back there for our 10th anniversary celebration.

Here are some pictures from our celebration.














#mood


Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!








Yes, I worked out during our trip.






We built sand castles. Brought back beautiful childhood memories.








I felt so relaxed. You can tell from the pictures.




















It was such an awesome time and we can't wait to go back. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to bring in your 40th birthday! You really do look so relaxed and happy. I also love that you worked out on vacation :) Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Working out is a must since I often am not as strict with my diet when I am on vacation :-).

      Delete
  2. Only going back if BIG, HUGE, JUMBO jets with lots of REAL ENGINES actually fly there, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *