Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Photo Dump Wednesday

Another week, another Wednesday photo dump.

I didn't take a lot of pictures in the last week but here are a few.


Hubby looked so fresh and clean one morning and his hair made me chuckle so I took this. No particular reason. Just admiring my hubby.

We went on our weekly family walk last weekend when JOE asked to hold her daddy's hand. It melted my heart so I took a picture.

And there is this picture. JOE knows no iPad once we are ready for bed but little girl wasn't having it and when I said no, she looked at me like "yeah? What are you going to do?" I did what any hard working mom who wakes up at 4:30am to get ready for work would do. I took away the iPad ☺.

The best compliment of my cooking is my baby girl happily eating my food ☺.

And here is my princess pushing her stuffed toy around in her "car". So nice of her ☺. She was talking to Mini (aka Mia) before the ride. It was too cute.


Hope you're having an awesome week so far.

4 comments:

  1. I love every one of those pics. The video of Joe pushing that car was too adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures, my favorite is JOE chowing down on your food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-). Thank you! She does love her momma's cooking :-D.

      Delete

Follow my blog here

AyoBE

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *